The ideal employee should have a genuine desire to work with the elderly. Experience in long-term care is a plus. Cass County Medical Care Facility needs professional employees. This page is updated with employment opportunities and information as they occur.
CCMCF accepts applications at any time. All applications will remain active for 90 days and will be reviewed as positions become available. Please stop by our facility between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to complete an application.
A Great Place to Work
The Cass County Medical Care Facility is an 80-bed skilled nursing facility that offers many rewarding career opportunities offering excellent benefits that include
- Competitive base wages
- Shift Differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts ($.30/hour & $.60/hour)
- Weekend Differential ($.30/hour) in addition to any Shift Differential
- Time-and-a-half paid over 8 hours
- Double time and a half paid to full-time employees on holidays worked (even if a double shift is worked)
- Time-and-a-half paid to part-time employees on holidays worked (even if a double shift is worked)
- Paid time off (PTO), for full-time and part-time employment, starts on the first day and doubles on one year anniversary
- Pension starts on the first day of employment for full-time employees
- Excellent medical, vision and dental plans costing less than $27.00/week for full-time employee
- Free basic life insurance of $25,000 and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance of $25,000 for full-time employees
- Free Short Term Disability insurance for full-time employees
Cass County Medical Care Facility
A healthcare facility like the Cass County Medical Care Facility is a very special place for our residents. It is their home away from home and we treat them that way. In addition, they are here because they have health concerns that require a high level of care. That level of care requires a full staff 24 hours a day.
If you are a Certified Nursing Assistant with a professional attitude toward your work, we are interested in meeting you.
Here is what we expect:
- Professionalism in all aspects of your work duties
- Dedication – 100% committed to fulfilling our “compassionate care” mission
- Personal Responsibility – follows the rules – shows up to work on time – meets all challenges
- Team member – Works well with all team members
If you want to be part of this amazing team, come out and join us. Our residents depend on us to employ the most professional CNAs in our market.
Here are the duties you will be performing as a CNA
As a Certified Nursing Assistant at CCMCF, your primary responsibility is to assist residents with their daily activities. The core functions of a CNA on the job include:
- Maintain accurate records of resident care, condition, progress and concerns.
- Monitoring vital signs
- Assist in meeting needs timely when answering resident call lights
- Assess skin for color changes or open areas
- Turning or re-positioning residents.
- Assisting residents into and out of beds, wheelchairs or automobiles
- Cleaning and sanitizing resident areas
- Changing sheets and restocking rooms with necessary supplies
- Respond appropriately to physical and emotional needs
- Assist residents with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, and eating
- Maintaining a clean, healthy and safe environment.
As a CNA, you also serve as a liaison between nurses, residents and families. Record and communicate all issues to medical staff.
Morning Dietary Aide-PT
Dietary Aide 3pm-7:30pm- PT
Bus Driver/Activities Aide – FT/Flexible hours
Temporary Hospitality Aide 18yrs and over- Flexible hours
Nurse (Float) PRN all shifts
As a full-time employee (40 hours per week) here is what you can expect from us:
Caring for your health
- 80% of your insurance is paid by the CCMCF so your portion remains small and manageable
Caring for your Finances
- Competitive Pay
- Pension through MERS
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hero Bonus
Caring for your Personal Life
- A highly professional and friendly work environment
- 7 paid holidays a year
- PTO for full-time and part-time employees