Health care is a challenging and rewarding career. It’s also one in high demand, with numerous opportunities for advancement.
If you’re looking for a long-term care facility that will value your health care skills and allow you to make a difference in the lives of elderly residents, Cass County Medical Care Facility may be a perfect fit. Our spacious, modern campus is located among the rolling lawns of southwestern Michigan, where we welcome the talents of new nurses, nurse’s assistants and additional staff.
First, CCMCF is a great place to gain experience in the nursing field. The patients in a long-term care facility often require more hands-on care than those in other settings. This can provide nurses and nurse’s assistants with invaluable scenarios and training, including aspects of speech, occupational and physical therapy services.
Second, working in a long-term care facility can be incredibly rewarding. Staff has the opportunity to form close relationships with patients and their families, and to make a real difference in their lives. Many nurses and nurse’s assistants find this aspect of the job particularly satisfying.
Our nurses and nurse’s assistants are the heart of our team, and we rely on them to provide quality care to our residents. If you’re passionate about helping the elderly, CCMCF may be the perfect place for you. We offer a variety of shifts, so you can find the perfect fit for your lifestyle. Plus, our team-oriented approach ensures you’ll always have support from your colleagues.
Our nurses play a vital role in providing quality care to our residents, using their skills and knowledge to make a difference in the lives of our residents.
Our nurse’s assistants are also an important part of our team. They provide valuable aid to our nurses, and they play a key role in providing outstanding care to our patients. Our nurse’s assistants are given the opportunity to learn new skills and grow professionally daily.
If you are looking for a long-term care facility where you can make a difference, consider Cass County Medical Care Facility. We offer excellent opportunities for growth and development, as well as a compassionate and supportive work environment.
A Legacy of Outstanding Care
- Our facility is spacious and modernized, situated on approximately 200 acres of trees, rolling lawns and cropland.
- The grounds are relaxing and homelike, a respite from job-related stressors.
- The staff is friendly and welcoming, aiming to go above and beyond to help residents and their families.
- Our facility offers a wide range of services, from skilled nursing care to rehabilitation therapy to hospice services.
- There are ample opportunities for advancement and professional growth within the organization.
- Our facility is constantly expanding and updating its services in order to better meet the needs of our residents.
Competitive Base Wages
At Cass County Medical Care Facility, we are committed to providing our residents with the best possible care. This means that we are always on the lookout for talented and dedicated nurses and nurse assistants. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging nursing career, then Cass County Medical Care Facility could be the right fit for you.
Our nurses and nurse assistants play a vital role in our team-oriented environment. We strive to provide our employees with the support they need to succeed in their roles.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes competitive pay, health insurance, pension and more:
- Time-and-a-half paid over 8 hours
- Double time and a half paid to full-time employees on holidays worked (even if a double shift is worked)
- Time-and-a-half paid to part-time employees on holidays worked (even if a double shift is worked)
- Paid time off (PTO), for full-time and part-time employment, starts on the first day and doubles on one-year anniversary
- Pension starts on the first day of employment for full-time employees
- Excellent medical, vision and dental plans for full-time employee
- Free, basic life insurance of $25,000 and accidental death & dismemberment insurance of $25,000 for full-time employees
- Free, short-term disability insurance for full-time employees