Visitation Privilege Information
It is with happiness that we at Cass County Medical Care Facility, announce we are able to start limited visitation privileges following the state required restrictions. The following are the requirements that must be met:
- Health Evaluation of a visitor before a visit takes place to check for illness
- Hand hygiene must be performed prior to visit
- Education regarding personal protective equipment (PPE) must be completed
- Social distancing (minimum of 6 [six] feet must be maintained, unless resident is fully vaccinated and chooses to have close contact and is able to wear a well fitting face mask
- Facial covering must be worn at all times for visit
- Visits require a facility appointed person to remain present in the visiting area
- Visits will be held in a designed indoor area or can be outside in a designated area
- Visitors can not share food/beverages
- Visitors must understand that visitation privileges:
- Can change if county positivity rate increases, you may be notified the indoor visit can not take place related to county positivity rate and percentage of residents fully vaccinated.
- Can change related to facility outbreak
- Can be revoked if visitor does not follow the required state infection control measures
The following are how the limited visits will proceed:
- Only adults (18 years old or above) will be allowed to visit
- Visits will be limited to 2 [two] people each visit
- No one with any symptoms of illness will be allowed to visit
- Visits will be by prior appointment only
- Visit time will be for 15 minutes
- Visits start at the scheduled time
- We recommend coming 30 minutes early to review educational materials, COVID-19 screening and receive a free COVID-19 test if desired. Call when you arrive in the parking lot to receive education, COVID-19 screening and optional COVID-19 test while you wait in your car. After obtaining education, screening and optional negative COVID-19 test results you will be notified to go to the designated entrance to be taken to the designated visit location
- If late, there will less time available for the visit
- Visits will require sign in and sign out
- No physical contact is recommended, if resident is fully vaccinated, they can choose to have close contact as long as they are willing and able to wear a well-fitting face mask
I agree that:
- I have received and understand education about hand hygiene.
- I have reviewed the above requirements and agree to follow them.
- I release Cass County Medical Care Facility of any possible health related change that occurs after a visit at Cass County Medical Care Facility.
- I agree to report to Cass County Medical Care Facility, Infection Preventionist, any respiratory symptoms that occur within 14 days after a visit at Cass County Medical Care Facility.
Printed Name of Visitor Signature of Visitor